Monday 24 June 2013

Engagement!


Hey Everyone,

It has been 7 months already since Bill and I got engaged, I should have made a post about this ages ago, but I never really got round to it. We have only just organised our engagement party! The reason it took me so long to get around to it, was because at the time we got engaged it was exam time at school and I was focusing on study! Then Summer came and I spent every minute outdoors and on holiday. So now it's winter and we are FINALLY getting things sorted. 

Below are our engagement invites that we made, also some ideas and inspiration for our engagement party! Enjoy. x


I simply created the invites using Microsoft Word, I downloaded the boarder from google images and printed them out on different types of paper. I want to make sure that my theme is shown strongly at our engagement party and carried through onto our wedding day. Our theme is going to be vintage/shabby chic/beach themed.

I used some really pretty textured paper with flower petals pressed into it.



I am really looking forward to the day of our Engagement party! Here is some inspiration I have found for the day.
















All these ideas could also be used on the day of the wedding as well.

All inspiration found from pinterest...http://pinterest.com/abby3lizabeth/wedding-ideas/

Here is the video of our engagement  He Surprised me at our High School graduation. So sweet! Sorry, in advance, for the bad quality of the video.




Thank You. x

No comments:

Post a Comment